The Neuroscience Institute at Northside Hospital encompasses a full range of services for the prevention, detection, treatment, and rehabilitation of stroke and other neurological disorders. Our Board Certified neurologists, neurosurgeons and interventional neuroradiologists provide high level quality care typically found only at an academic medical center. The Neuroscience Institute provides support and education to both patients and their families as they undergo treatment. Our approach gives new hope to patients struggling with health conditions that affect the brain, spine, and nervous system, such as stroke, aneurysm, epilepsy, and brain tumors.
- Nationally Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center by DNV GL Healthcare
- Designated a Comprehensive Stroke Center by AHCA
- Awarded the American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus
- Interventional Neuroradiology program for minimally invasive treatment of stroke, cerebral aneurysms, and carotid artery occlusions
- Teleneurology program for 24/7 stroke diagnosis