Christopher Koebbe, MDNeurological Surgery
During his military service Dr. Koebbe deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom to Bagram Airbase, Afghanistan as chief of neurosurgery at the theater hospital. He concurrently worked as clinical assistant professor with department of neurological surgery the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio. He played a vital role in developing comprehensive stroke and aneurysm care for the south Texas region as well as teaching neurosurgical residents and speaking internationally as invited professor. Dr. Koebbe is a board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgeons as well as a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. Dr. Koebbe specializes in both cranial and minimally invasive vascular and spinal neurosurgery procedures emphasizing the comprehensive care of brain aneurysms, stroke, tumors, spinal disorders and chronic pain.
He is focused on spinal motion preservation as well as spinal disc restoration and outpatient spine surgery.
I strive to deliver a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan for the patient’s neurosurgical issues in a compassionate approach. I always place the patient and their loved ones at the focal point of this approach to achieve the best neurological outcome and speediest functional recovery.
- Neurological Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Xavier University - 1996
- Graduate Degree: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - 2000
- Internship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - 2001
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - 2006
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University - 2006
- Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University - 2007
- Largo Medical Center - Indian Rocks
- Northside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center