Start your nursing career with a solid foundation!
Specialty Training Apprenticeship for Registered Nurses
The StaRN program is a 14 week, PAID Nurse Residency Program featuring didactic and clinical training. It allows new graduates to obtain acute care nursing experience through an intensive internship program.
At completion of the program, learner will transfer to the hospital for unit orientation and be provided with one on one preceptorship.
Key values to the learners:
- BLS/ACLS Certification
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification
- CPI Certification
- Meditech Training and Validation
- Customized Coaching/Onboarding report for clinical preceptorship
- Benefit eligible after successful completion of the program
Program acceptance requires a minimum two (2) year, full time commitment to the hospital. Employees may be eligible to apply for a transfer to another department within the hospital during the two year commitment in compliance with our transfer policy. Don't miss this opportunity to give your new career a great start!
Here's how it works:
- Instructor-led classroom training
- State-of-the-art simulation including comprehensive debriefs
- Self-directed learning
The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8:00AM - 17:00PM
- Conducted at the hospital
- Regular development meetings between the learner, their preceptor and their Director
- You will be given a preceptor specifically for you; to train you and get you acclimated to your role
The schedule will be three (3) 12 hour shifts at the hospital
Want to know more about the StaRN program?
It's easy! Send us a few details about yourself and your needs and a recruiter will contact you shortly.
Thank you for reaching out! A recruiter will contact you shortly to discuss your goals.
There was an error with the form submission.