As President and CEO of Northside Hospital, my primary focus is on ensuring that your healthcare needs are met with compassionate care and experienced results. Northside Hospital is committed to the well-being of our patients, from preventative testing through post-recovery rehabilitation. Our highly-skilled team of nurses, physicians, support staff, and volunteers are available around the clock to ensure that when you need treatment, you receive the best care in the area.
Serving the St. Petersburg community since 1976, Northside Hospital offers state-of-the-art treatment for cardiovascular, neurologic, and orthopedic/spine conditions, as well as general surgery, diagnostic imaging, emergency medicine, and more. Our facility is the first Nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County. In addition, Northside Hospital is a/an:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
- American College of Radiology Accredited facility [CT, Nuclear Medicine, MRI, Ultrasound]
- Get With The Guidelines™ Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus (American Heart Association)
- Mission: Lifeline® Gold Plus Receiving Quality Achievement Award Recipient for STEMI Care (American Heart Association)
- STS 3-Star Designation for Quality in CABG (Cardiac Open Heart Procedures)
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures (The Joint Commission)
Our passion, our focus, and our goal is centered on healing our patients. I am honored to lead such a talented team of healthcare providers, and I’m excited to be a part of Northside Hospital! Thank you for entrusting us with all of your healthcare needs.
Chief Executive Officer