Northside Hospital is proud of its accomplishments. Here are some of our awards, achievements, and accolades:
We are the FIRST Nationally Recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County!
- Accredited Hospital | The Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) with Resuscitation | Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Comprehensive Stroke Center, Nationally Recognized | DNV GL Healthcare
- Comprehensive Stroke Center | Agency for Health Care Administration
- Certified Atrial Fibrillation Facility | Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Top Performer in Key Quality Measures | The Joint Commission
- 3-Star Quality Rating from Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons | 10-15 percent of hospitals performing cardiac surgery are among those who receive the 3-star rating -- the highest available. The ratings are an indication of how a participant's results compare with the average performance of all Database Participants. Three-star ratings indicate a very high statistical certainty that a participant's performance is above average.
- Mission: Lifeline Gold Plus Award for STEMI Care | American Heart Association
- Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus | American Heart Association
- Accredited CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound Programs | American College of Radiology
- Accredited Graduate Medical Education Programs | American Osteopathic Association
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval(R) for Sepsis Certification | The Joint Commission
- Accredited Facility Echocardiography | Intersocietal Accreditation Commission