Internship Training Program
18 Approved Positions
The Internship Program at Northside Hospital is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association. This program represents the initial opportunity for osteopathic medical school graduates to become involved in medical education training, emphasizing the osteopathic concept of total health care.
During this year, interns shall complete an educational program involving extensive participation in patient care, characterized by an extensive range of inpatient and outpatient clinical experiences in the management of patients with a broad spectrum of health issues.
Interns at Northside Hospital and Heart Institute may select a specific track such as theTraditional Rotating Track or Internal Medicine Specialty Track.
To apply for Internship at Northside Hospital click on the ERAS link.
View our 2014/2015 PGY1 class (PDF - 659 KB)
Northside Hospital requires:
- Application completely filled out via ERAS
- Dean’s Letter
- Comlex Board Scores
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance - Subject to Hospital policy
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Five pairs of scrubs
- Two Lab Coats
- Meals provided while on duty
- 24 Hour access to Medical Library and Internet
- Registration fee for unlicensed physicians
- Registration fee for Part III of the National Board Exam
- AOA Dues
For more information, please call the Medical Education Coordinator at (727) 521-5057.