Tampa Bay Heart Institute
With innovative detection and treatment options for heart disease, The Tampa Bay Heart Institute at Northside Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac care center, committed to quality cardiac health today and tomorrow.
The Tampa Bay Heart Institute is dedicated to:
- Helping you keep your heart healthy with disease prevention education
- Providing you with the most advanced medical care team and technologies available in the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease
- Helping you get back on your feet again with recovery and rehabilitation programs
Accomplishments / Features
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
- Certified Atrial Fibrillation facility
- Mission Lifeline™ Gold Plus Award for STEMI care (by American Heart)
- 64-slice CT scanner for advanced cardiac mapping
- Partner with Sarah Cannon Research Institute for cardiovascular research
Cardiology and Heart Conditions Treated
At Northside Hospital, we treat a wide range of conditions associated with Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiovascular Surgery, including:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Learn about the other heart conditions treated at Northside Hospital.
Cardiac Procedures Performed at the Tampa Bay Heart Institute
In addition to treating heart-related conditions, the Tampa Bay Heart Institute at Northside Hospital performs the following procedures:
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Heart Valve Repair
- Open Heart Surgery
Learn about the other heart procedures performed at Northside Hospital.
- Research Partner with SCRI
- The Heart Institute
- What are the Risk Factors for Heart Attack?
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- What is a STEMI?
- Conditions and Procedures
- Our Facilities
- PFO/ASD Repairs
- Outpatient Heart Failure Clinic
- Early Heart Attack Oath