The Neuroscience Institute
The Neuroscience Institute at Northside Hospital encompasses a full range of services for the prevention, detection, treatment, and rehabilitation of stroke and other neurological disorders. Our Board Certified neurologists, neurosurgeons and interventional neuroradiologist provide high level quality care typically found only at an academic medical center. The Neuroscience Institute provides support and education to both patients and their families as they undergo treatment. Our approach gives new hope to patients struggling with health conditions that affect the brain, spine, and nervous system, such as stroke, aneurysm, epilepsy, and brain tumors.
- Designated a Comprehensive Stroke Center by AHCA
- Primary Stroke Center certification from the Joint Commission
- Gold Plus Achievement Award for Stroke Care from the American Heart Association
- Interventional Neuroradiology program for minimally invasive treatment of stroke, cerebral aneurysms, and carotid artery occlusions
- Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation program